Christ Hospital School of Nursing
Cooperative Program with Hudson County Community College
Upon completion of the Diploma in Nursing and Associate in Science Degree, the graduate will:
- Manage care based upon the nursing process.
- Interrelate theories from nursing, humanities, biological and social sciences in the care of diverse individuals, families and groups.
- Perform all learned nursing skills safely.
- Utilize evidence based practice in critical thinking and in decision making process.
- Justify use of specific teaching methodologies and content with individuals, families and groups.
- Employ leadership and management skills in the care of individuals, families, and communities with diverse backgrounds.
- Practice within the legal and ethical parameters of the profession.
Incorporate information technology in the practice of nursing.
- 85% of graduates will pass NCLEX-RN Examination on the first attempt.
- Within 6 months of passing the NCLEX-RN Examination, 85% of responding graduates will be employed as Registered Nurses.
- Within 1 year of completion, 85% of responding graduates will express satisfaction with the program of study.
- Within 1 year of employment, 85% of responding employers will express satisfaction with graduates in the workplace.